When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Responsible for meeting warehouse and operation requirements.
- Be responsible to support day to day operation in warehouse by performing Goods Receiving.
- Ensure all materials are correctly put-away, pick&pack and accurately entered into the system.
- Ensure proper storage of materials and comply with all safety and 5S requirements.
- Coordinate and improve operation's performance.
- Coordinate with logistics for delivery.
- Perform other job related function as assigned.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join