Area Sales Manager
Job ID :
India - Mumbai
- Establishing the concept of Invitro allergy & autoimmunity diagnosis on Immunocap.
- Achieve the sales of instruments / test volume/ reagent sales target for all the segments in that region.
- Act as a window person for the scientific advisor/ product management team in New Delhi.
- Responsible for increasing the test volumes in commercial laboratories in the region.
- Drive the campaigns focusing on Invitro allergy testing awareness in the region.
- Identify & work closely with Indian kols’ in allergy & asthma & involve selected kol’s in our awareness initiatives by identifying & meeting them regularly.
- Implement promotional strategies & suggested panels for Indian clinicians with help from PMT team in New Delhi.
- Meet around 200 customers in a month (kols’s & commercial labs / hospitals decision makers) – who are prospective clients for Immunocap.
- Should be able to support the commercial laboratories in allergy awareness & thereby support sales training of channel partners as well as labs sale’s teams & working with them on promotion of scientific concepts of allergy at clients level.
- Should be able to implement strategies for allergy & autoimmunity promotion independently / with channel partners as well as partner labs.
- Make a list of all commercial labs in that region as well as hospitals – as leads for immunocap & ensure that they are met & converted to clients.
- Conduct promotional activities like CME/ conferences / symposia’s – either independently / by providing scientific support to channel partners & commercial labs’s marketing team.
- Identify business development opportunities like CRO’s, B2B testing, industrial testing etc. & meet the targets for the same.
- Support channel partners to scientifically reply to clinicians’ queries & visit the leads with channel partners.
- Collect, analyze & report market information.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join