Job Title: Senior/Lead Customer Care Representative
Reports To: Team Leader, Customer Care
Position Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Competencies and Scope:
- Focuses on the needs of external customers and/or internal clients. Anticipates customer needs, owns the customers experience and consistently delivers on commitments.
- Establishes trust and maintains customer relationships, striving to improve customer experiences.
- Passionately curious. Sees things from new angles, questions assumptions and conventional thinking.
- Possess self-motivation, enthusiasm, and positive attitude and perform as a team player.
- Sustains a positive attitude in the face of difficult challenges or adversity. Courageously takes risks and willing to step out of comfort zones.
- Deals with others in an authentic manner. Leads by example.
- Demonstrates judgment, tact and diplomacy in dealing with internal and external customers as well the ability to handle confidential and/or proprietary information.
- Accuracy is required in performing all functions of this position. Initiative and organization skills are extremely valuable to ensure good customer service.
- Ability to communicate upward and downward in the organization via both verbal and written form.
- Demonstrates the ability to operate in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Responds positively, quickly and professionally to all customer inquiries (via email or phone) within 24 hours, ranging from order status, product availability, pricing, delivery arrangements (shipping address, billing address, date or time, etc.), shipping details, documentation (proof of delivery, terms of contracts, etc.), marketing promotions and sample requests, etc.
- Order fulfillment – processes quotations, orders, returns, replacements, debits and credits accurately and timely.
- Attends and handles customer complaints, logs the complaint data in system and following through to ensure complete closure within 24 hours.
- Resolves problems through analysis of situations and experience to determine best use of approach and resources.
- Reviews all open sales orders and backlog; follows up with relevant supply site contacts to ensure on-time shipments. Escalates issues appropriately to ensure prompt resolution. Informs customers of product delinquency and proposed recovery dates.
- Sets up new customer accounts and maintains good record of documentation for audit purposes.
- Works with planners to expedite orders outside standard lead times.
- Supports sales and marketing teams in promotions and offering functional expertise where applicable.
- Reviews individual key performance indicators and ensures all measures are met.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results (projects, etc) as needed
- Any other administrative task as deemed appropriate by the team leader/manager. Tasks will be assigned in line with the career development plan (example, assist the team leader/manager on the development of departmental guidelines and training material and lead implementation as necessary, etc)
- Makes customer visits with sales team when necessary to solicit feedback and grow business relationship
- Follows policies and procedures (References SOPs, WINs, and approval processes) accurately and efficiently, keeping up to date with the latest tools, techniques and best practices.
Educational & Experience Requirements:
- A Diploma/Degree preferably in Life Science, or Business/Supply Chain disciplines.
- 3-4 years of Customer Care experience. A proven record of accomplishments in Customer Care of other departments considered a plus.
- Fluent in verbal and written English & Mandarin/Chinese.
- Knowledge of Oracle Enterprise One (E1) or SAP will be an added advantage.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join