The Implementation Architect - External Systems is responsible for solution configuration against defined user requirements specifications, under the direction of a Business Analyst or Application Manager. The Implementation Architect - External Systems is a member of the Customer Success Department but operates cross-functionally with various departments in the organization.
- Design, implement, test, and document data visualization and reporting workflows based on customer requirements in support of product sales demonstrations and customer implementation projects
- Promote best practices for system integrations, including reporting strategies, to meet customer requirements
- Responsible for generating and overseeing advanced reporting for customer implementations
- Implement configurations on the Core Platform as defined in the URS or user stories
- Perform unit and integration testing of implemented configurations
- Resolve identified issues requiring changes to implemented configurations
- Develop UAT scripts (test cases) for configurations implemented and execute internal UAT
- Develop demo videos for configurations implemented
- Participate in requirements gathering and solution review sessions with customers, track feedback, and assist in writing user requirement documents
- Work closely with engineering resources to define requirements for product changes
- Contribute to the development of and tracking against project plans around configuration progress, milestones and targeted go-live date
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business objectives and develop risk mitigation plans to manage the risk with Customer and Core Informatics team members.
- Ensure all customer communication and documentation is recorded in appropriate repositories (JIRA, Confluence, Salesforce, etc.) to maintain product documentation.
- Support platform validation by assisting internal and customer resources in defining scripts in line with the URS and UAT documents.
- Additional responsibilities as deemed necessary by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline (chemistry, biochemistry, or biology), Computer Science, or equivalent education and experience
- Experience with SQL, preferably in Oracle
- Highly organized, creative and motivated, energized working in entrepreneurial culture
- A self-starter with excellent written communications and presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of Information Technology and enterprise information management solutions.
- Understanding of laboratory processes and methods.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks, establish and manage competing priorities, work independently and be proactive and perform effectively under pressure.
- Ability to anticipate issues, risk and work proactively to develop alternatives to ensure delivery.
- Experience with interfacing with APIs
- Experience with reporting and data analysis languages, including R, Jasper Reports, Crystal Reports
- Experience within the biotech or pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience with LIMS.
- Experience with SaaS and PaaS software delivery models.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join