When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Understand the inside of the markets and industry to make the market strategy and action plan to win more market share and exceed the sales targets. Able to provide long-term strategy and development plan to grow our business.
- Drive intensity and integrity of our sales performance metrics through robust evaluation, and provides practical improvement recommendations to improve team performance.
- Ensure high level of sales reps competency through execution of training and development plans – applied to new staff as well as current Engineers.
- Closely communicate with Service Team and Application Team to achieve support proactively.
- Drives sales funnel and pipeline to achieve booking target, implement leads tracking and reporting to secure all opportunities.
- Committed to deliver monthly forecasted including booking and revenue and planned jobs schedule.
- Manage and develop the team through our performance management development process and provides effective coaching/engagement to the team.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join