When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Investigate internal/external failure and drive corrective action.
- Drive quality improvement and problem solving activities.
- Responsible for ensuring products, processes and system are in compliance with QMS and customers’ requirement.
- Participate in the development and implementation of quality initiatives to address system inadequacies as well as to achieve continual quality improvement objectives.
- Perform internal and supplier audit and ensure non-compliances are corrected timely.
- Generate weekly/monthly KPI and metric reports
- Establish and execute Quality Plans for new products.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering
- 3 years QA experience in manufacturing environment
- Experience in ISO 9001:2015
- Knowledge of QA/QC tools and quality improvement tools and techniques
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join