- 5+ years of experience in financial planning & analysis for manufacturing and commercial operations within a large multinational company.
- Demonstrated history of driving businesses to improve processes and performance.
- Strong track record of accurate and timely financial reporting.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English & Chinese
- Self motivated; high bias for action.
- Bachelors degree in Finance preferred
- Experience with a larger, multi-national corporation of 3+ years is ideal.
- Power user of Microsoft Excel.
- Hyperion Enterprise and ERP system (e.g. SAP) experience preferred.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review BU P&L scorecard, analyze gross margin and tracking SG&A spending, communicate with global BU on China financial performance
- Key business partner for commercial team responsible items such as:
- Business case analysis of enterprise business
- Forecasting order needs for book to burn and future quarter outlooks
- Strengthen internal control process control of service business
- Other ad hoc analysis to help drive growth
- Analysis FSE utilization and productivity
- Work with Pricing team to monitor and achieve the pricing attainment targets
- Review the Accounts Receivables and drive the collection with AR and commercial team
- Review installation status and drive deferred revenue release with China service team
- Prepare and build assumptions for annual operating plan
Perform special projects and ad-hoc financial reporting as required
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join