Grow Chrom business in responsible territory by achieving sales and marketing objectives and working with application, service and other teams to satisfy customer for long term success.
- Responsible for all sales activities in the responsible territory or industry.
- Organize and participate marketing activities, such as seminars, workshop or demo as needed to generate sales leads and qualify them.
- Provide appropriate technical solutions and quotations to prospective customers to lead to successful closure of sales.
- Influences preparation and presents technical assistance, consultation and problem solving to customers as necessary
- Develop and maintain key account strategies for high profile customers and maintain good relationship with industry opinion leaders.
- Manage customer satisfaction with all installed customers through effective coordination with Customer Support team.
- Gather sales and marketing data and submit weekly (Expense) and monthly reports (Won/Lost orders, Forecasts, Cold Call Activity, Lead Follow-up) on a timely basis.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join