When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Fisher BioServices, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, is the industry leader in the management of critical biological materials to support the advancement of cell therapy, GMP biologics, and population-based public health research. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. We offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support. http://www.fisherbioservices.com/
- Prepares price builds, quotes and proposals; including all supporting documents/appendices
- The ability to become a subject matter expert on designated operational processes
- Provide technical guidance to internal and external parties
- Contributes to the development of proposals and RFPs
- Formats proposal materials, templates, pricing charts and tables
- Assists with the effective implementation of new projects
- Ensures all aspects of new project are aligned with the approved statement of work.
- Identifies any out of scope requirements during implementation and initiates a Change Order process
- Synchronizes the hand-off of new projects to the Project Management group
- Participates in and contributes to Lessons Learned sessions for process improvements, RFP’s and quotes
- Performs proposal level edits in accordance with scheduled milestones
- Seeks opportunities to improve, streamline and re-invent work processes
- Sources new materials and supplies required to quote new business opportunities
- Participates in special projects and other duties as required
- Develops and helps to enforce master data management, compliance and governance.
- Coordinates team meetings, training sessions and preparation/ dissemination of minutes, attendee lists, outcomes and action items, including invitations, instructions and materials
- Education/Training – Accredited College or university degree is required, preferably in a health or life sciences related field.
- Government and/or Commercial Proposal/Quote Experience highly preferred
Business Experience – 3-5 Years General Business Experience preferably in a Proposal, Sales, Project Management, Technical Services or Contracts position.
Knowledge/Skills – Proficiency in Microsoft™ Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio. Knowledge of CRM Salesforce.com a plus. Basic understanding of clinical trials preferred.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Microsoft™ Office Suite Skills
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join