- Job Title: Applications Specialist – LSMS
When you are part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world. Visit us at http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher’s Chromatography and Mass Spectroscopy Division (CMD) is a global leader in scientific instruments, automation, software and accessories serving research, engineering, analytical and industrial applications.CMD develops, manufactures, and services advanced analytical instrumentation and data management software for key laboratory applications like scientific research, drug discovery and development, pharmaceutical quality control, food safety testing, environmental testing, climate research, and industrial process optimization. Our product portfolio includes mass spectrometry (life sciences and inorganic), Elemental, chromatography (GC, IC and HPLC/UHPLC), informatics and laboratory automation
- Pre-sales demonstration with applications for high end technology (LC MS / MS)
- Post-Sales training to customer trouble shooting at customer place as well as in Technical Centre to support LSMS sales team
- Regularly visit the customers and ensuring high level of support for their continued business.
- Training to Customer
- Training to Internal Customer
- Help to maintain and increase product usage and support sales efforts through technical presentations and product demonstration.
- Train customers on instrument use, assay development and data analysis on Food and environmental safety workflows.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers in assigned territory
- Accompany Sales Representatives on sales calls in customer laboratories to provide technical and applications assistance
- Act as a key contributor of customer feedback to develop new technical collateral White paper with collaboration of customer.
- Assist in creation and review of technical literature including manuals and application notes
- Minimum Qualifications / Skills required:
- Should have 9 + years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in scientific or information technology field.
- Masters in Chemistry /Bio technology or PhD
- Should be good in food safety, Pharma and small molecules analysis on
- QQQ system
- Specific instrument experience required includes. LC MS / MS, HRMS,
- Strong computer skills (Must be proficient with Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Strong team player and interpersonal skills
- Articulate spoken and written English required
- Willing to Travel
- At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds
has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join