This is a hands-on Software Quality Assurance position that will be responsible for the testing and the end quality of a variety of applications. The candidate for this position will work in an Agile or Waterfall environment with development, Project Management and multiple Business partners and will be responsible for design, development and execution of test plans and test cases. The job will also include, Collaborating with the Agile or Waterfall development team, test planning, manual and automation testing, defect logging/verification, and review of requirements and use-cases. The role will lead the effort to build new test frameworks and or extend existing frameworks. The role promotes QA productivity through automation, tools, and other best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A minimum of at least 5 years of experience as a manual tester
- Working Test knowledge into automation frameworks, exposure to various industry tools of automation across web, desktop and services.
- At least 3 years of experience as an automation tester with Selenium and UFT (QTP)
- Test management tools (ALM) as well as Jira (Atlassian suite).
- Experience as an individual contributor and leading teams of 2+ resources
- Experience working in distributed environment
- Experience in KPI reporting, communication with Business/Stakeholders
- Experience with ERP systems
- Design and execute automated and manual test cases
- Ensure products meet or exceed the specified standards, acceptance criteria and end-user requirements.
- Actively participate and contribute to defining test scope, coverage, and overall strategy for projects.
- Participate in Backlog grooming and proving LOE
- Perform Positive/Negative/Integration/Regression/Automation tests
- Provide feedback on usability, report defects relating to the application, verify defect fixes provided by developers, and take appropriate action based on the validity of the development solutions
- Attention to detail are essential, as is the ability to quickly learn new applications and technologies in a fast-paced environment.
- Exposure to complex integrated systems