When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher, you’ll do important work, like helping
Customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is
Safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career
Fisher Clinical Services, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, is a leading provider of global clinical supply chain. With unwavering commitment to service, science and process engineering, Fisher Clinical Services is powered by people with an exceptional commitment to quality, deeply instilled ethics of personal responsibility and unrivaled expertise. We are exclusively focused on serving the packaging and distribution requirements of clinical trials across the world. Whether planning, packaging, labeling, storing, or distributing the important supplies needed to perform clinical research, for more than 27 years Fisher Clinical Services has been committed to delivering the highest possible value while ensuring adherence to the highest level of quality, performance, reliability and sustainability standards. http://www.fisherclinicalservices.com/
- Applies Good Manufacturing Principles in all areas of responsibility.
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision (4 I’s).
- Follows all Fisher Clinical Service (FCS) Standard Operating Procedures.
- Willingness to learn and understand the goals of the department.
- Assist other team members with fulfilling all internal requests.
- Unloads, unpacks and performs receipts
- on all inbound product deliveries.
- Documents the arrival of miscellaneous receipts, “receive as approved” items and delivers these receipts to appropriate addressee or department.
- Ensures that all incoming deliveries are properly and safely stored. This includes identifying each refrigerated and frozen receipt container with the appropriate storage condition labels per FCS Standard operating procedure.
- Maintains warehouse and receiving docks for safety, neatness and organization per current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and FCS standard operating procedure.
- Ensures the receiving area is stocked with all necessary supplies.
- Interacts professionally with internal and external customers including couriers, long haul and/or LTL delivery drivers. This communication may be in person or via telephone and/or E-mail.
- May be required to use computer for Delivery Acknowledgement entries, move transactions and receipt entries into the Global Process Management System (GPM).
- Monitors the Delivery Acknowledgement Queue (DAQ) dashboard and processes executable shipments to ensure timely receipts based on Production and Distribution priorities as communicated by Project Managers.
- Digitally photographs job related shipments and transfers to a designated folder in a designated server drive. Provides these photos to internal customers upon request.
- Capable of training on and being certified on all warehouse Powered Industrial Vehicles (PIV) including stand up forklift, sit down forklift, order picker, and powered or manual pallet jack. Competent in the use of stationary drum hoist and stationary film/foil roll jib crane.
- Secures electronic and hard copies of temperature recorder data from all temperature monitors arriving with temperature sensitive product. Downloads data and stores in designated servers.
- Process documents for return drug receipts while maintaining customer requirements.
- Fulfill all training requirements including assignments and KAs in iComply, GMP training, etc. by assigned due dates.
- Other duties as required by management.
- Able to work overtime when needed to accomplish customer needs.
- Willingness to train and qualify on stand-up forklifts and order pickers.
- Use of computer and RF technologies.
- High school diploma/GED
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Basic math skills for counting purposes.
- Capable of lifting up to 75 pounds, physical handling of inventory items, getting on and off powered industrial vehicles (PIV), climbing ladders and pushing or pulling of a manual pallet jack.
- Be able to work in enclosed areas, such as a DEA vault and walk in refrigerated and frozen coolers.
- Must not be allergic to Penicillin or Cephalosporin products.
- Capable of passing all standards needed for TSA clearance.
- Prior forklift experience a plus
- Be able to work independently or in a team environment.
- Computer literacy with an understanding of Microsoft Windows.
- Maintain high level of accuracy by paying attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Bio systems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services. Apply today at http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join