When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Respond to customers' inquiries regarding to the proper use of general molecular biology products over the phone or in written manners;
- Resolve customers' technical complaints;
- Serve as a customer liaison and being responsible for promoting and maintaining positive customer relations;
Minimum Qualifications (must have)
- Molecular biology, genetics or other related majors, with master degree or above;
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of routine molecular biology experiments, e.g. PCR, real-time PCR (qPCR). Capillary electrophoresis instruments (3130/3500/3730 etc) or next generation sequencing (NGS) technology is preferred;
- Proven ability to digest large amounts of new and complex technical information in a short time;
- Technical support experience is preferred;
- Verbal and written expression skills, strong sense of customer service and communication skills;
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.