Provides installation, basic operation training and repair (warranty, contract and billable) within an assigned area to assure continuity of customer operations and high levels of customer satisfaction. Will be based in Shenzhen.
1. Undertakes installation, basic training, maintaining, telephone support and on-site service of genetic analysis instruments.
2. May help and coach other field service engineers to make solution to solve on-site problems.
3. May liaise with global technical support center and other specialists to report and correct faults.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in: Biology or Biomedical Engineering etc.
2. At least 3 years working experience. Experienced in Health Care or Biotech & large corporation is welcome.
3. Proven system analytical problem solving skills.
4. Able and willing to learning new technology and new skill.
5. Well communication skills required, either to internal partner and customers.
6. Well oral and written English skill.
7. Well computer skills using Windows and Linux.
8. Able and willing to travel extensively to cover our distributed instrument base.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join