• Manage sales territories to sell products and services. Monitor and analyze the sales data of local market.
• Understand and communicate customer requirements and interact with customers, grow new clients as well as manage and retain the current customer base. Responsible for maintain and develop customer relationships and on-going sales-related initiatives to achieve business objectives.
• Provide required support to team sales & marketing plans and activities. Responsible for collect marketing information, especially competitive information.
• Serve also as the point of contact for pre-sales support issues, and post-sales support issues, including status of complaints/problems, special deals, follow-up with customers’ orders, etc.
• Responsible for basic technical support and application driven business growth in Bio-pharma market.
• Experienced in vaccine or antibody production will be preferred. Familiar with vaccine and antibody market, vaccine or biological product enterprise preferred.
• Bachelor and above degree in biological science or related fields.
• More than 3 years working experience in Biopharma Company.
• Detail oriented and well organized, self-motivated and result oriented.
• Good communication, collaboration and teamwork skills with customers.
• Willingness to travel as needed
• Ability to work under pressure, positive attitude, multi-task, prioritize and goal-focused.
• Strong written and oral communication for both English and Chinese
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join