Specialty Logistics branded externally as Priority Solutions International (PSI), within the BioPharma Services Division of Thermo Fisher Scientific has been providing 3PL logistic services to the pharmaceutical and biotech industries and assisting them in their goal of outstanding patient care. As a light-asset based specialty logistics provider we specialize in high touch and value distribution and transportation, time-sensitive, temperature-sensitive and white glove transportation services. We are the market leader in representative carry and direct to healthcare practitioner pharmaceutical sample distribution and offer a full range of access and marketing solutions. We are also providing transportation of pharmaceuticals for clinical trials, providing a comprehensive solution for the sourcing, global fulfillment and international delivery of supplies for clinical trials and emergency medical shipments. In addition to the pharmaceutical industry, Priority Solutions serves US governmental agencies, our US military, medical device manufacturers and other firms requiring precision logistics. For more information, visit www.prioritysolutions.com.
- Answer 50 – 70 Inbound calls per day / Average Talk Time - 5 minutes or less
- Ability to display professionalism and courtesy. This includes but is not limited to; providing accurate information, using the proper client scripting, voice tone, inflection, expressing empathy and displaying a willingness to assist.
- Accurately identify and escalate AE/PQC to client within 1 business day
- Field caller complaints and escalate via the request for supervisor process
- Respond to sample accountability emails within 24 hours of receipt
- Daily spreadsheet completion & submissions (AV, Touchstone & FEDEX)
- Data & Documentation management (DTP and usmmempsi.cc.com mailbox usage)
- Attendance and On phone percentages (90% or better)
- Adherence to all CWI, SOP, Federal regulations as well as all policy and procedure
- High School graduate (some college preferred)
- 3-5 years customer service experience within a inbound call center environment
- Above average computer skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communications
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join