When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
What will you do?
- Must have demonstrated leadership experience in a 1st-line Supervision or Management capacity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Operations Management or related field or equivalent professional leadership experience in an operations environment.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate teams and establish goals, metrics, data and plans to achieve organizational objectives.
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with key internal and external customers/suppliers; including success functioning as a change agent/team leader and team member in a multi-skilled, dynamic and matrix business environment.
- Knowledge of lean material concepts and application in warehousing and logistics.
- Knowledge SAP transactions and navigation is a plus.
- MS-Office Capabilities (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.