Product Specialist – NGS
Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Develop and execute marketing promotions plan for NGS related product lines
- Provide local guidance for positioning and identifying target customer, participate in strategic marketing planning for specific product lines particularly for new product introductions or penetration of new market segments.
- Proactively monitor marketplace –Work with local sales and application staff to ensure that competitive information is fed back to the businesses in a timely way.
- Overall responsibility for creation of all tactical pieces including: Ads, promotions, brochures, flyers, web copy, e-marketing and press releases. This may be done in co-ordination with the Marketing Communications person
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Product Management and Marketing Operation Skills
- Extensive experience and understanding of life science, molecular biotechnologies, clinical/diagnostic products and how it can be applied in Life Science research, Applied Biotechnologies, Molecular Medicine or Molecular Diagnostics markets Strong knowledge and understanding of the relative strengths and weaknesses of major players in NGS market.
- Have strong communication skills. Must be able to listen effectively, yet be able to present information to broad audiences of various levels. Possess the ability to deliver presentations to both small audiences (customers) as well as large audiences (conferences/trade shows).
- Life science industry experience in molecular testing or clinical diagnostic market is preferred.
- Fluent English speaking and writing.
- Familiar with common office computer software and good in data analysis
- Be able to travel frequently within China to carry out primary responsibilities
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Master's Degree or above in a Life Science discipline (Biochemistry /Molecular Biology /Clinical Medicine/ Clinical Genetics preferred).
- At least 2-3 years marketing/technical support experience or product management experience in related market is preferred.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join