• Support and provision of technical service to prospective customers and users
• Execution of demonstration trial with Rheometer(Material Characterization) and its relevant products
• Preparation and presents technical assistance, consultation and problem solving to customers as necessary
• Product training at the customer's facility or in the laboratory, cooperation with the service team
• Providing solution against customer’s issue or owning latent problems
• Building a network of opinion leaders, recognizing and developing new areas of application for our products, taking into account current market trends, customer requirements and competitor information
• Support planning and execution demo strategies for Japan markets in cooperation with sales management, product management in Germany and corresponding key customers.
• Organization and coordination of sales support events such as user meetings, workshops, seminars and courses, contents creation of sales promotion tools.
• Participation in trade shows and congress
• Representation of the company and our values internally and externally
• Close co-operation with the colleagues in the sales and the service organization, also overlapping with other product groups, in order to guarantee a high customer satisfaction with the company Thermo Fisher Scientific
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join