- SA Technical sales engineer would work alongside with SA product manager.
- Prospect and maintain customer base for all relevant markets as sales rep.
- Implement strategic sales initiatives for SA product team that supports the business unit goals and objectives.
- Manage own SA sales territory, pipelines including forecasting, establishment of sales goals and pipeline management as the sales target.
- Establishment of SA channel network in Japan
- Maintain and manage sales automation tool (CRM) with updates to contacts, pipeline, opportunities and forecast.
- At least, Five (5)+ years of experience in sales/application of surface or related Industrial material science instrumentation, preferably in XPS/AES/SIMS and/or instruments for surface of material.
- BS degree or equivalent combination of education and related experience
- Experienced in the use of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Communicable (Speaking/Reading ability) in English
- Familiarity the sale of surface instrumentation would be of significant benefit.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Well versed in value selling techniques
- Experience in selling to industries preferred or required.