When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $17 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
How will you make an impact?
We are searching for a Digital Marketing Manager who will own and develop digital marketing program strategies and guide planning for future positioning, growth, and evolution of digital campaigns. This includes ongoing management of media programs, regimented reporting, and completion of strategic projects.
What will you do?
* Assist with strategy and execution of digital marketing programs and processes across multiple areas of business
* Delivery of ongoing reporting and analysis of digital marketing programs and select business focus areas on a monthly basis to identify key trends and recommended actions.
* Analyze customer web journey and identify opportunities to accelerate lead collection and online ordering/add to cart metrics
* Analyze key marketing programs for Return on Investment and program optimization
* Collaborate with centralized division resources for best in class digital learning and reapply into Synthetic Biology and Sample Prep.
* Work closely with Global Market Development Managers to support programs in the digital and social marketing channels.
* May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
* Travel is required (10%).
How will you get here?
* Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, science, or related degree
* 3-5 years of experience in marketing, e-business, analytics, technical service, product management or other closely related position * Exceptional communication skills
* Analytical thinking skills and experience in analyzing trends on a business
* Strong digital marketing understanding in various channels and digital performance metrics, SEO and Google AdWords, and ecommerce
* Desire to learn and work across multiple teams
* Strong business acumen and customer focus
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join