When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
Title: Senior Logistics Specialist
Organization: China Supply Chain
Location: China Hub WGQ FTZ Shanghai, PRC
Reports To: Logistics Manager
In Charge of daily e-commerce inland transportation operation, including documents preparation, manage whole carrier picking and in transit process and meet KPI, e-commerce business support and trouble shooting, carrier management, report making, internal/ external communication.
- Extensive knowledge of WGQ FTZ standard concepts, practices and procedures
- Familiar knowledge of Customs system
- Basic Knowledge of E-commerce business
- Closely work with DC and 3PL carrier in order to make the picking and delivery on time
- Prepare manifest documents and update daily tracking report for inland transportation
- Keep records for daily e-commerce domestics transportation and maintain the TMS system
- Special/ Urgent picking and delivery arrangement
- Monitor the shipments’ status and handle the special case such as release issue at the FTZ gate
- Coordinate with internal and external customers timely
- Make a good communication with 3PL carrier and DC
- Follow up with supervisor’s instruction and feedback the result in time
- College and above degree, major in logistics, supply chain or related areas.
- At least 3 years' relevant working experience.
- Basic knowledge of ERP
- Good knowledge of inland transportation process, especially WGQ FTZ shipment
- Basic communication skills in English, reading and writing.
- Good computer skills, especially with Excel spreadsheet, BI software is plus
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 56,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join