EMEA ULS Customer Care Centre Process Implementation Manager (m/f) (home based)
Location: Remote – Europe
Identify and implement process improvements for EMEA ULS Customer Care Centre (CCC) leveraging sound process improvements, accepted disciplines and practices.
The Process Implementation Manager manages the day-to-day project workflow, execution of multiple projects within EMEA ULS CCC. The Process Implementation Manager creates projects schedules and drives projects through all phases. The Process Implementation Manager facilitates seamless execution of project work and proactively mitigates project risk through effective collaboration with stakeholders. The Process Implementation Manager produces reports and monitors data to support budget tracking, negotiations or proposals and post mortem exercises. You will lead projects/ programs within the CCC in order to further improve performance and efficiency of the CCC department and the collaboration/ cooperation with other ULS departments, leveraging PPI best practices.
Main Activities / Responsibilities:
- Responsible for identifying, planning and implementing key projects to improve efficiency, quality, reduce cost and increase productivity, resulting in significant business improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for targeting completion of process improvement projects within a specified time frame.
- Liaison with finance and other members of the organization in assessing, tracking and reporting the financial benefit of a Performance Excellence project.
- Provide management with regular project status updates, feedback, and appropriate reporting on key responsibilities and objectives. Develop and improve the metric reporting process.
- Coordinate communication activities and market the process and results by publicizing goals, plans, progress and results.
- Act as a change agent, systematically driving use of tools for continuous improvement and positive change throughout the organization
- Lead improvement implementation projects in order to further improve performance and efficiency of the CCC department
- Msc degree in business or a technical field (or Bsc and > 3 years relevant working experience)
- Continuous improvement experience with a proven track that delivers results
- Experience leading improvement implementations in business processes
- Understanding of tools such as but not limited to: project management, transformation, change management
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks with time sensitive deadlines and act with a sense of urgency
- Effective prioritization skills
- Process and detail orientation
- Proven ability to gain consensus and influence organizational behavior
- Works well in team environment, with sound negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Comfortable conversing at all levels of a matrix driven organization
- Experience using project and/or campaign management software is an asset
- Very good command of the English language (written & spoken), additional EU languages are a plus
- Proven experience in process improvement, leading projects with a record of successful implementation
- Advanced degree in business or technical field
- Broad knowledge of organizational occasionally
- Excellent interpersonal, time management, decision-making and conflict management skills
- Willingness to travel through Europe/European Territory. For training or special calls, international traveling including all EMEA Territory and the US is required.
This role requires candidates that can not only drive change, but also embed the change. You understand that change takes time, the importance of working close together with all stakeholders and understand that their priority is their daily business and goals. Through your business understanding and cultural awareness you know how to get things done. Ideally you have a background in a high tech manufacturing Company.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join