Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
We are the leading supplier of fully automatic blood analysis systems for allergy and auto-immune diseases. With our innovative products, we set standards worldwide and assist clinicians in providing fast and reliable diagnoses, thus helping patients at an early stage. Phadia GmbH in Freiburg is the German subsidiary of the Immunodiagnostics division of Thermo Fisher Scientific, a global company that develops, manufactures and distributes in vitro diagnostics in the field of allergy and autoimmune diagnostics. Our customers expect a consistently reliable and high standard of quality from our products, which we ensure through innovative biochemical and medical technology solutions as well as highly qualified and motivated employees.
Fort the Phadia GmbH site in Freiburg im Breisgau we are looking for a
Complaint Manager (m/f) fixed term 1 year
The Complaint Manager initiates, coordinates and monitors all activities related to customer complaints for EliA products in Freiburg. He/She acts in close cooperation with all other departments and also our Uppsala site in Sweden.
Your key responsibilities:
- Chair of Freiburg Complaint Board: Coordinates all activities that are required to handle and fix customer complaints
- Drives problem solving and product/process improvement through CAPAs
- Cooperates with Product Managers, , Service Laboratory, Development and Process Engineering teams, Supplier and Quality Control
- Coordinates investigations with the technical support team in Uppsala for instrument related issues
- Provides answers to the Market Companies and our customers
- Summarizes and documents all Complaint activities, including monthly trending and Key Performance Indicators
- University degree in natural or pharmaceutical science (health science, biology, biochemistry area)
- Quality management experience of advantage
- Experience with IvD products of advantage
- We are open for entrants
- High level of people management, communication and problem solving skills
- Independent and well-structured approach of tasks
- Excellent spoken and written language skills in English
- Employment with an innovative, future-oriented organization.
- Outstanding career and development prospects.
- Company pension scheme.
- Exciting company culture which stands for integrity, intensity, involvement and innovation.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join