When you are part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
How will you make an impact?
The Sr. Associate Marketing Specialist role will join an outstanding business in Cell Biology, focused on helping the Cell Therapy Tools portfolio accelerate growth in a large and high growth segment. The individual will work to support the overall strategic marketing vision by helping to execute key programs, tactics, and events.
What will you do?
- Assist in the development and execution of strategic marketing plans for the Cell Therapy portfolio, including the development and execution of engaging marketing tactics and collateral.
- Assist and enable the creation and implementation of marketing content to support multiple channels, including social media, web, video, print, email, and event.
- Lead the execution of events and program planning, understanding, upholding, and communicating our multi-brand and multi-divisional Cell Therapy strategy in all aspects of our marketing programs.
- Collaborate with others including Product Management, cross divisional marketing teams, and commercial resources to develop sales force training and customer education material.
- Coordinate with global functions to ensure consistency with brand profiles and company standards.
- Work closely with Regional Marketing Development Managers to support execution of marketing programs within their regions.
- May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
How will you get here?
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing or marketing communications.
- Exceptional communication skills, project management and planning skills.
- Desire to learn and work across multiple teams.
- Strong customer focus are essential.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, science, or related degree.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Biochemistry or related discipline a plus.
- Knowledge of the following key competencies: marketing communication, event marketing, communication channels, digital marketing, and marketing program execution.
- Experience with marketing and voice of customer VOC.
- Travel is required. (10%)
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join