When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, our Talent Acquisition team is committed to providing outstanding talent solutions that enable growth and advance our market leader position. We are seeking an experienced, client focused, and results oriented recruiter to execute robust talent acquisition strategies.
The Recruiter will be responsible for sourcing candidates, screening resumes, interviewing applicants and referring well-qualified candidates to human resources and business leaders for positions within the assigned business group(s) to meet the goal of attracting and retaining the best talent. This position will be responsible for high volume recruitment of exempt and non-exempt positions and held accountable to meeting specific staffing goals (time to fill, diversity hiring, recruiting compliance, etc.).
- Acts as the subject matter expert for recruitment related questions for hiring managers and human resources
- Partners with Hiring Managers and Field HR partners to lead recruitment process for active open positions. This includes:
- Conducting intake meetings
- Developing the sourcing strategy
- Sourcing talent and screening applicants
- Conducting interviews
- Facilitating debrief meetings
- Coordinating offer approvals and extending offers
- Develops creative strategies to identify top talent
- Maintains open communication with Hiring Managers and Field HR partners throughout the process
- Generates/completes reports as needed
- Participates in projects as needed
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Human Resources, or a related program or 4 years equivalent experience working in a professional environment required
- A minimum of 4 years of recruiting experience for diverse positions required
- Corporate recruiting experience required
- Strong preference for someone with background recruiting in the Life Sciences
- PHR or other related HR/Recruiting certifications preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products required
- Experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, problem solving and time management skills, the ability to work independently, and negotiation skills are required
- 15% travel
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join