When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
The Healthcare Market Division (HMD) offers a broad array of consumables, diagnostic kits and reagents, equipment, instruments, solutions and services for hospitals, clinical laboratories, reference laboratories, physicians’ offices and other clinical testing facilities. These products are manufactured by Thermo Fisher and third parties. The division is based in Houston, Texas and manages over 22,000 active customer accounts, 80,000 products, 2900 suppliers, 13 distribution centers and 3 customer service locations generating over $1B in revenues.
This position can be based in our Pittsburgh, PA or Houston, TX office or remotely from home.
How will you make an impact?
As a Digital Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for designing, implementing and monitoring digital marketing campaigns and promotions with the goal of driving incremental revenue and margin for the clinical diagnostics market - specifically non-acute segment and consumables/equipment category.
What will you do?
1. Work with internal and supplier Marketing, Sales and Operations colleagues to design and implement marketing promotional programs. These programs include the utilization of:
- Digital Marketing Tools [with the goal to optimize Omni-Channel Marketing]
- Demand Generation through Eloqua and Salesforce.com
- Website Merchandising, IBM Interact, and eCommerce
- Google AdWords/Retargeting
- Online Educational Webinars/Seminars/All Field Sales Calls
- Content Creation
- Write/Edit Marketing Copy for Products and Programs
- Develop Sales Organization Campaign Communication
- Tracking and reporting metrics
- Compile Monthly Reports on Web Traffic and Campaign Activities
- Incremental revenue and margin
- Facilitate Customer leads to sales organization with appropriate lead scoring
- Other Assignments as Necessary for the Division
2. Support and enhance current process for new product launches to ensure that the sales team is equipped to sell new products promptly and effectively. The process should address all aspects of bringing a new product on board including; acquisition of relevant product information (specifications, descriptions, images), web content, sales materials and appropriate metrics.
3. Serve as internal champion for digital marketing, Omni-Channel engagement, analytics, and demand generation
4. Lead/participate as team member in various ad hoc projects related to Marketing and Product Management. Examples include; PPI, business reviews, catalog development, market studies, etc.
How will you get here?
- BA/BS with major/minor in marketing/business/communications/sciences required
- 5 years of experience with sales, marketing or other commercial functional areas preferred
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools including but not limited to: Eloqua, Salesforce.com, Social Media Channels, Adobe Analytics, IBM Interact, and WebEx
- Demonstrate confidence and poise to negotiate and develop promotional programs with colleagues and strategic supplier partners.
- Ability to develop/implement strategies and sound recommendations based on both quantitative and qualitative inputs with intuitive understanding of financial/market drivers
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, customer orientation, presentation and problem solving skills
- Multi-tasking experience, flexibility, and understanding of business impact to address immediate priorities and still manage deadlines with longer-term projects and strategic initiatives.
- Strong aptitude for writing unstructured marketing content for products, programs, and clinical applications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), understanding/experience of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Eloqua or similar software
- Ability to travel domestically <15%
- Exceptional communication skills – ability to communicate across all levels of management internally and externally
- Negotiation skills - ability to influence disparate parties and come to agreement
- Familiarity with and ability to analyze standard digital marketing datasets
- Ability to work across disciplines and in a multi-cultural, team based and/or matrix environment
- Solid Project Management experience and ability to manage and meet all deadline
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join