Sr. Mechanical Engineer
Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Be responsible for the mechanical design, development, qualification at both individual piece part and system/sub-system assembly level in line with the company NPD process and CIC mechanical engineering process.
- Be responsible for 3D model, 2D drawing, BOMs as required per project assigned; and maintain accurate CAD data and document by using PDM system.
- Be responsible for precision mechanism structure and motion/ transmission part design in medical device.
- Work through the product life cycle including new module development, quality improvements and sustaining.
- Provide support for IEC, FDA, CFDA, CSA or other standards along with design
- Work with cross-functional team to ensure product design meets the requirement for manufacturing, cost, service, and regulation.
- Assist localization and production process development.
- Above B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimal 6 years of instrument mechanical design experience
- Participate in and complete at least one new development project from beginning to end
- Excellent experience in precision mechanical design
- Excellent experience with transmission design and motion analysis, such as belt, gear , lead screw , motor or other driver system.
- Good knowledge of GD&T , tolerance stack analysis and optimization
- Familiar with CAD software (like Solidworks, Pro-E, EPDM etc.)
- Fluent oral and written English which is work language, Global working style is required.
- Medical device design experience will be a plus
- Additional Germany language will be a plus
- Additional excellent skills of die casting, plastic injection, sheet metal will be a plus
- Working experience with refrigeration/cooling system will be a plus
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join