The Marketing Intern will work in support of the global business to enhance the value of the product portfolio with development and implementation of new products and brand and channel management within the Single-Use Technologies Business in the BioProduction Division of Thermo Fisher Scientific. This role will work closely with the Marketing team to aid the development and execution of marketing plans that increase revenue and market share, drive product development, and the provision of necessary training on usage of the products.
· Improving database and database utilization for customer drug development pipeline
· Improving efficiency and effectiveness of commercial and marketing activities through win loss data
· Develop the positioning strategy of products and services considering price, volume, share and profitability.
· Ensure assigned products are responsive to market needs, drive continuous improvements where needed to maintain and/or improve market penetration and share position.
· Monitor and assess competitive products and programs and as a result develop and implement proactive strategies to strengthen the product line’s competitive edge.
· Support product management related activities and champion cross-functional activities to maximize overall product line performance including revenue growth, margin improvement, cost reduction, quality and delivery.
· Establish product positioning recommendations and guidance in the development of strategic marketing plans and programs related to assigned products.
· Conduct research and maintain relevant market data and competitive intelligence. Interpret product/market information via surveys, market/product analysis, focus groups and customer feedback.
· Generate competitive product analyses to identify differentiators and inform development processes to aid in developing winning products.
· Synthesize conclusions from such research to communicate key findings to other key stakeholders and drive action.
· Support the marketing communications team to develop appropriate collateral support including catalogs, launch kits, sales communications, instruction sheets, etc., for driving sales (web enabled).
· Work collaboratively with the Marketing Communications to develop appropriate E-Commerce sales plans and promotions.
· Must be enrolled in an accredited university pursuing a degree in business or equivalent experience
· Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel with ability to learn other software programs
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join