How You’ll Make an Impact
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
What You’ll Get to Do
As the Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition, you’ll lead a team of Recruiters to be strategic partners for our Life Sciences Solutions group. You’ll champion employment branding campaigns, create exceptional candidate and client experiences, and advocate for talent as a key driver of business results.
• Cultivate and manage relationships with hiring managers to align business needs with TA service, including recruiting, employment branding, interview training, candidate experience, and more.
• Provide strategic advice and guidance to hiring managers and HR partners regarding specific recruitment challenges or opportunities.
• Build deep, sustainable networks of diverse talent across industries and geographies.
• Develop and execute effective recruiting and sourcing strategies for critical hiring initiatives for key locations within your division.
• Lead and effectively manage the team’s performance and service delivery commitments.
• Effectively manage a requisition load within your business unit/division.
• Consistently Deliver High-Level TA Capabilities.
How You’ll Get Here
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Psychology, or other related discipline.
• 10+ years of innovative full-cycle talent acquisition experience in a large corporate, search, or consulting environment (understanding of medical device/life science industries preferred), with 2+ years managing others.
• Experience managing a team of 5+ recruiters.
• Proven experience in developing strong relationships and in successfully interfacing and negotiating with all organizational levels.
• Demonstrated success in managing complex projects.
• Demonstrated proficiency with current ATS technology (Kenexa preferred).
• Proven experience with multi-channel sourcing strategies and brand development.
• Experience independently juggling multiple concurrent tasks and meeting deadlines.
• Strong relationship management skills in order to gain support and achieve results.
• Ability to make rational decisions in difficult situations with little input from others.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong work ethic and “hands on” approach.
• Action and result oriented, strong commitment to quality and data-driven results.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.