• Applies Good Manufacturing Principles in all areas of responsibility.
• Demonstrates and promotes the company vision.
• Inbound/receiving process and operations.
• Outbound shipping processes and operations.
• Receive and issue material to QC for Inspection.
• Using First In First Out (FIFO), issue materials for use in Production Coding.
• Understand requirements for release and shipping of product utilizing various Clintrak computer systems including Clintrak Central, Receiving System, Inventory, Daily Production Scheduler and Fed-Ex shipping manager.
• Accurate data entry of information and ability to customize shipping per customer specific requirements.
• Packing of labels into boxes in such a manner as to avoid any damage in transit.
• Ability to multitask under tight timelines with minimal errors.
• Make sure all inventory is accounted for and properly identified at all times. (This includes the prompt return of all labels to inventory and the verification of the count within the container and proper labeling of said product to prevent mix of product)
• Assist in developing and maintaining procedures for areas of responsibility.
• Maintain and order shipping supplies (Boxes, Cartons, Tapes, Bubble Wrap, skids etc.)
• Maintain FedEx Supplies (Shipping Containers, Labels, Pouches, etc.)
• Requires ability to do some light to moderate lifting of boxes and storage material averaging 20lbs.
• Must be able to safely operate all tools and equipment, fork lift trucks, hand trucks, and use of electronic scales.
• Works hand-in-hand with cross-functional department managers and supervisors to meet company goals and objectives.
• Maintain all work areas in an orderly fashion.
• Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner. Must wear safety shoes at all times.
• Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- HS Diploma
- Ability to do some light to moderate lifting of boxes and storage material averaging 20lbs.
- Data entry skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel
- Knowledge of customer requirements / profiles
- Core hours 11:00 AM to 7:30PM
- Must be available for overtime including weekends.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join