IT Infrastructure - Project Manager
Job ID :
India - Mumbai
- Project management of infrastructure projects in collaboration with GIS team and external vendors
- Implement short- and long-term global strategic plans to make certain IT Infrastructure capacity meets existing and future requirements for India and Middle East markets
- Implement and maintain GIS policies, procedures, and associated training plans for IT Infrastructure and appropriate use.
- Practice asset management, including maintenance of IT infrastructure inventory, life cycle management and related documentation for India and Middle East markets
- Ensure service level agreements are in place and agreed targets are met
- Support GIS team in the management of and ensure optimal operation of all IT Infrastructure equipments
- Support GIS team to ensure effectiveness of security solutions, including firewalls, anti-virus solutions, and intrusion detection systems.
- Manage operational costs; conduct near- and long-term financial forecasts for India and Middle East markets
- Test performance and provide performance statistics and reports to the IT teams in India and Middle East markets
- Vendor & SLA management of the local service providers
- Support planning of AOP and new infrastructure projects in alignment facilities and GIS team
Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum 7 years of experience managing multisite IT infrastructure
- Exceptional knowledge of service delivery, as well as successful service level agreement accomplishments.
- 2 years successful leadership of an infrastructure team.
- Hands-on experience troubleshooting IT Infrastructure hardware
- Knowledge and understanding of system flow charts, data processing concepts, and telecommunications principles
- Exceptional knowledge and experience of project management