IT Senior Business Analyst
Job ID :
United Kingdom - Horsham
- Provision of guidance around industry specific best practice for the implementation of JDEdwards Enterprise One Version 9.2 Financial Management and associated modules.
- Guide business to the adoption of global standard processes based on use of standard process models provided by ERP (E1, CPQ, PLM, Primavera) system
- Identify cross functional dependencies/touch points between ERP (E1, CPQ, PLM, Primavera) modules or systems
- Coordinates with global counterparts to determine impact of proposed changes and is responsible for obtaining approvals.
- Acts as liaison between business partners and implementation teams.
- Through the analysis of business process, define requirements for process and system improvements.
- Contributes to effective project planning. Participates in project implementations, ensuring adherence to quality, budget and schedule.
- Organizes and performs all levels of testing and provides rollout support and post-project transition.
- Communicates system changes and issues at all levels to relevant users, stakeholders and management.
- Works effectively as part of a team and able to influence management and obtain commitments in areas outside own authority.
- Establishes business and customer relationships, understands the global business processes, and creates project charters, stakeholder analysis, capability modeling, wire-framing, process maps, establishing target operating models, and requirements specifications in a GXP environment.
- Participates in the demand management process to assist the business in establishing business cases relating to new systems or existing system changes.
- Interacts with the service delivery and solutions delivery teams to understand reported issues and the operations of the systems.
- Standardizes and utilizes the order intake process and handle project work regarding.
- Applies full development life cycle methodology, including requirements gathering, development of use cases, process maps, and ensures the design stays true to the requirements so the delivered solution meets requirements.
- Ensures the project has a plan and that the project moves through the SDLC process to completion. If appropriate, act as project manager.
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Uses skills and knowledge to conduct research as well as to monitor and maintain optimum business solutions in medium to large applications. Documents business requirements, value measures/metrics, reconciles conflicts, and distinguishes between business and technical needs.
- Consistently applies a consultative approach with customers and seeks to understand the customer's strategy.
- Takes the lead in developing solutions to solve customer issues.
- Writes clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication tools (memos, presentations, reports, etc.). Delivers complex messages/subjects matter in a style that is simple and easy to understand and appropriate for the audience.
- Communicate and collaborate with users to analyze information needs and functional requirements.
- Serve as the conduit between the user community and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Executes test cases
- Liaise between the business, technology teams and support teams.
- Comply with company’s Global IT Policies & Procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- BS in Management Information Systems preferred equivalent work experience acceptable.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in implementation of ERP applications, Oracle preferable.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of implementation of Financial Management enterprise level applications and in implementation of JDEdwards Enterprise One.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with distribution, transportation, and shipping management practices.
- Familiarity with off-the-shelf warehouse management systems and warehouse picking systems.
- Experience in process mapping, use case development, and associated tools.
- Demonstrates self-discipline and motivation in all aspects of job performance.
- Experience with System Development Lifecycle methodologies and validated systems.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audience.
- Able to complete assignment with minimal direction.
- Must be able to work in a high-pressure team environment, handle multiple tasks and react quickly to networking problems and issues.
- Must adapt to rapidly changing technologies.
- Enhanced PC knowledge and skill sets utilizing Microsoft products.
- Interest in expanding one’s knowledge in the technology industry.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Relevant technical certificates a plus.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join