This newly created BioProduction Account Manager role will be responsible for managing, developing and increasing the sales of the BioProduction portfolio within accounts across Australia and New Zealand.
- Selling and promoting the BioProduction portfolio across Australia and New Zealand
- Managing primary relationship with our #1 strategic BioProduction account in ANZ for the BioProduction portfolio with secondary responsibilities for broader Life Science Solutions Group (LSG) portfolio
- Managing existing BioProduction accounts and prospecting for new business
- Meeting and striving to exceed sales targets
- Build customers relationships by helping to develop technical solutions and provide technical training / education
- Utilising salesforce.com to ensure a robust opportunity pipeline
- Partner with the New Business Specialist and other company resources to smoothly transition accounts into BioProduction scale-up
- Attend Trade Exhibitions as required
- Develop and execute technology seminars applicable to the account research focus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or related field, PhD is highly desirable
- Excellent understanding of both upstream and downstream processes in the BioProduction workflow
- 5+ years of successful sales experience related to the Biologics/Vaccine manufacturing market
- Demonstrated ability to be effective in a globally matrixed organization
- Able to work independently with limited day-to-day management supervision
- Frequent Travel will be required up to 40%