Job Title: Senior Key Accounts Manager – Reproductive Health
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, and you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Location/Division Specific Information
Genetic Sciences Division (GSD) - Reproductive Health; field-based position, anywhere in the USA
How will you make an impact?
In the Key Accounts Manager – Reproductive Health role you will be responsible for the overall well-being and success of specific key strategic and global accounts who utilize Thermo Fisher technologies and products in the area of Reproductive Health. Some of these accounts have international branches or are pursuing strategies to expand globally. You will work closely with other groups within Thermo Fisher, including Regional Sales, Technical Support, Customer Service, and Product Management, to protect Thermo Fisher’s business interests, ensure that revenue goals are accurately forecast and met on a quarterly and annual basis, and all account needs are communicated and addressed in a timely manner.
What will you do?
- Represent and assist in the sale of Thermo Fisher’s Reproductive Health products and solutions, to ensure total account buy-in and satisfaction at key sites around the country/globe.
- Drive the overall Key Account strategy aimed at protecting core business; achieve account technical and commercial goals, expand business locally and globally, accurately forecast revenues, and meet or exceed established revenue targets.
- Interface directly with customers at key accounts, understand their technical and commercial needs, communicate needs to appropriate resources within Thermo Fisher, proactively follow-up to ensure all issues, concerns, and requests are met in a timely manner.
- Collaborate closely with Sales, Support, Product Management, Market Development, Operations, and other functions to ensure all goals and account needs are met.
- Create and communicate weekly account dashboard summarizing achievements, ongoing issues, and opportunities; lead detailed monthly and quarterly account business reviews.
- Attend, participate in, and represent Thermo Fisher’s Reproductive Health business at company meetings, workshops, regional and international conferences, and industry trade shows.
How will you get here?
Minimum of BA or BS in biology or related field; preference for higher degrees or additional education/certification in business management or finance
- Direct experience with local (USA) and global Reproductive Health markets, clinical genomics, technology platforms used, and competitors in the area of Reproductive Health
- Demonstrated account management experience from a Sales or Business Development aspect; accurate revenue forecasting and revenue target achievement
- Strong track record of strategic sales and successful negotiation
- Proven experience adapting to a challenging and fast-changing environment
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Basic understanding and knowledge of genomics and technologies used in clinical genomics
- Basic understanding of Human Reproductive Health needs, especially with regards to genetic/genomic testing such as Carrier Screening, Pre-implantation Genetic Testing, Pre- and Post-natal testing
- Excellent oral presentation and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills including basic financial and sales analytics with MS Excel
- Ability to drive to customer sites and travel, approximately 30% of time including international
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today!
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join