The Project Manager III is responsible for all assigned projects with in the QMS portfolio and ensures successful on-time, on-budget delivery of these projects. This includes tracking to completion the scope, timelines, progress, measuring outcomes and ensuring sustainability plans. Collaboration with all internal departments / divisions and vendors to ensure proper alignment to project strategy, budget and objectives is key.
- Oversee all aspects of project scope, schedule, resource, risks and overall management to ensure and drive successful delivery.
- Ensure the software development and project management deliverables and milestones in project plans are achieved within cost, schedule, scope, and quality.
- Assure that the project teams are managing the system development process including systems analysis, technical design, coding, testing, turnover to production, user acceptance criteria.
- Assure that all validation deliverables are completed on time.
- Conduct proper and timely communications, change management, and training per project stakeholders and needs.
- Provide overall capital and operating expense project budget responsibility for multiple projects.
- Manage critical supplier and internal customer relationships.
- Maintain extensive knowledge and expertise in project management disciplines, as well as multiple business processes and/or technical areas.
- Experience supporting different cross-functional applications projects
- Experience in QMS GxP validations, particularly MasterControl
- Leverage industry best practices to plan, manage, monitor and report on all projects
- Upgrades Quality Management system by conferring with vendors and services;
- Experience working in an IT PMO is a plus
- Proven ability to lead groups, manage project deliverables, and maintain client relationships
- Experience in managing budgets, project plans, resource allocations, and priorities.
- MS Suite, Visio, expertise with Excel, MS Project
- Experience with Change Control
- Demonstrated skills with portfolio and project management tools such as HP PPM, is a plus.
- Demonstrated expertise with various industry PM methodologies including AGILE, SCRUM, Waterfall, PMP Certified
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies across a large, global environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills allowing for quick decision making and direction setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to balance the long-term ("big picture") and short-term implications of individual decisions.
- Ability to apply multiple solutions to business problems
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, systems analysis or a related field of study, or equivalent experience
- Experience working in Quality Management Systems
- Experience working in a validated environment.
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join