Job ID :
Singapore - Marsiling
- Manufacture Oligonucleotides/Custom Primers for use in the biotech industry by following established protocols and SOPs/WINs. Operate semi-automated and automated basic lab equipment. Regularly evaluate test results, either fail the product or allow it to continue through the production cycle.
- Understand scientific principles in order to problem solve, troubleshoot test results, evaluate alternative choices and help exercise judgment in selecting the best solution. Help provide decision options and corresponding logic/data behind the decisions. Proactively identifies production problems.
- Provides feedback and contributes ideas and suggestions to improve lab techniques, protocols, processes, special handling of the product and equipment
- Balance multiple tasks. Demonstrate knowledge in the use of basic lab techniques and basic computer knowledge. Demonstrate the ability to meet standards as defined by the manufacturing process
- Thoroughly and accurately complete documentation (completes Batch Record, get necessary verifications, document problems, bring deviations to the attention of the Leads/Supervisors).
- Continuously strive to improve output goals. Demonstrate good time management resulting in efficiency. Support cost improvement initiatives by reducing failures, improving capacity and using supplies wisely. Reduce work in process, queues and cycle times.
- Inform management about problems/questions; be prepared to discuss problems/questions clearly. Work in a safe manner. Work with team members to overcome obstacles. Collaborate, support and consult with other team members as necessary. Give and receive constructive feedback.
- Works on problems of limited scope
- Adheres to ISO9001/ 13485 guidelines
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
- Works in a team based laboratory environment. Is required to lift up to 20 lbs. May be required to stand for long periods of time while performing duties. Must be able to work safely with chemicals and hazardous materials. Must be able to work outside of regular work hours.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join