When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Job Title - Bioproduction Technical Sales Specialist, Turkey
Reports To: Bioproduction Channel Manager, Emerging Markets
Thermo Fisher Scientific is currently recruiting for a Technical Sales Specialist to accelerate growth of the Bioproduction business in Turkey. The successful candidate will be based in Turkey and although their focus will be in this region, will also assist in covering Middle Eastern countries. The successful person will be responsible for positioning the whole Bioproduction portfolio to customers.
- Working with the Channel Manager and the Distributor to develop and grow the entire Bioproduction portfolio of products in the regions. The current portfolio consists of Single-Use Technologies, GIBCO Cell Culture Media and Serum, Measurement and Control, Purification Resins and Pharmaceutical Analytics Solutions. Main focus areas will be on Single Use Technology, Purification Resins and Gibco Media.
- Work closely with our distributor partners in each region to identify and develop new opportunities for the Bioproduction Business.
- Develop and execute agreed communication mechanisms with our distributor partners to ensure transparent and rapid flow of information in both directions.
- Position the entire Bioproduction portfolio to our customers in conjunction or independently from distributors.
- Ensure the appropriate technical solution is designed and developed in conjunction with any User Requirement Specifications or RFP / RFQ from customers, and work internally to ensure the appropriate quotation is provided to our distributor partners.
- Develop and maintain territory and account plans.
- Manage the opportunity funnel in Sales Force.COM as well as contact database.
- Meet or exceed sales targets for the Turkey market
- Provide detailed monthly forecast information to Bioproduction commercial management team in EMEA with clear visibility of Risk and Upside Profile.
- To assist with Product and Sales Training for our distributor partners to ensure technical capability exists and is up to date.
- Support local trade shows as required.
- Attend quarterly EMEA BPD sales meetings as required.
- Proven track record in a Sales position in the Bioprocessing Industry
- Bachelor's degree in Scientific Field
- Excellent customer facing skills and relationship management skills
- Domain expertise in the products involved in the Bioproduction workflow.
- Self-motivated individual, organised and capable of working with remote leadership.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English