When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, and you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Location/Division Specific Information
Limited travel (<25%) will be required for occasional sales calls or to attend company functions or meetings
What will you do?
- Exceed a defined sales plan, forecast sales performance accurately, and develop in-depth knowledge of assigned accounts
- Pursue opportunities to sell all Life Technologies Services, including warranty and Time and Material (T&M) conversions, contract renewals, and validation services
- Partner with service sales, field sales and service colleagues to identify, negotiate and close opportunities within the territory
- May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned
How will you get here?
Bachelor's degree in science or business or 5+ years related work experience in a similar industry
- Requires a minimum of 2+ years of sales experience within life sciences or equipment services or other relevant industry
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Excellent telephone skills and communications ability, and a high proficiency at negotiating complex deals
- Must be self-starting, able to work independently, highly energetic, and driven to succeed
- Proficiency using CRM tools and MS office
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join