When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Location/Division Specific Information
We are looking for a driven Digital Marketing Specialist to join our LSG (Life Science Group) team in Carlsbad, CA who is ready to make a difference. Here at Thermo Fisher Scientific we are the leader in serving science, with an eye on becoming the leader in the digital marketing space. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Our customers demand more from digital than ever before. It is our mission to exceed their expectations while at the same time significantly advancing the business profitably.
How will you make an impact?
The Digital Marketing Specialist will develop and execute account-based marketing programs designed to accelerate growth using a multi-channel go-to-market strategy. This experienced, dynamic individual will work with a broad team, across multiple programs, and support the strategic digital marketing vision to execute programs and tactics that will contribute to the overall growth of the business in North America.
What will you do?
- Be responsible for digital marketing with an emphasis on account-based marketing program strategy, planning, execution and analysis with clear objectives and KPIs and apply industry best practices and adapts to emerging trends.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing and sales teams to build plan, gain alignment, execute and optimize in various digital marketing channels, drive insights from the data to improve conversion rates.
- Handle the end-to-end execution of digital marketing programs in multiple digital channels, including; email, social, display and onsite merchandising.
- Understand digital marketing technology and all of our different data sources we have access to and how to best use data and technology to drive sales and marketing channels to deliver incremental growth.
- Use data and dashboards to inform future programs with keen insights on improving growth.
- Develop customer journeys with support of cross-functional team, collaborate with content teams and business partners to build the right content, and assess content performance trends and propose corrective measures as appropriate.
- Partner with data scientists to identify opportunity areas and analyze and optimize account-based marketing programs and provide insights and key learnings to affiliated teams.
- Manage the development and accuracy of dashboards for all levels of management views (executive, operational, summary), deliver both data and insights to understand what is working to consistently be improving performance, share learnings and best practices with global and regional teams to make repeatable, and build out proper test plans to support valid control and experiment methods.
- Use marketing and sales analytical data to drive insights/key learnings and optimize digital marketing performance in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Develop specific marketing programs to generate new customer contacts and additional opportunities for conversion.
How will you get here?
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Science, or other related field.
- 5+ years’ digital marketing experience with emphasis on multi-channel campaigns including email, search, social, display, on-site merchandising, and digital lead generation programs.
- 2+ years’ experience account-based marketing program strategy, planning, execution and analysis preferred.
- Extensive experience working within the complex landscape of digital marketing inclusive of: campaign planning and execution, campaign measurement, analytics and optimization.
- Experience with managing to weekly and monthly revenue targets for a defined list of accounts.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams from both sales and marketing including goal setting, managing team activities, and managing performance.
- Experience successfully building scalable digital marketing campaign strategies and executing strategies with passion, precision and excellence.
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects in a fast-paced marketing environment with a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and stay within budget.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, experience in dealing with multiple and diverse internal stakeholders, and interacting with business and technology partners across all organizational levels.
- The ability to analyze large and complex sets of data from multiple sources (transactional, digital, lead generation, etc.).
- Creative thinker who can generate innovative ideas and solutions and partner effectively with marketing and other creative teams.
- Good operational and process orientation.
- Strong project management and organizational abilities.
- Proven ability to identify and resolve problems and complete tasks with strong attention to detail.
- Able to act in a highly autonomous capacity and work on the most complex problems with corporate visibility.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join