EHS Compliance Director, Great China
Job ID :
China - Mainland China - Shanghai
- Establish and maintain EHS management system based on Corporate requirement, Chinese laws and OHSAS standards;
- Leading the team, plan and implement China’s EHS compliance strategy in Radiation Safety, Chemical & other Hazardous Substance Safety, Employees Working Safety and China Commercial Operation Safety
- Provide guidance and support to the BUs/Functions regarding corporate EHS policies, procedures, standards and national regulations
- Lead the team to provide EHS support to business throughout China
- Lead the team to monitor and ensure all EHS policy and regulation are effectively implemented;
- Arrange and conduct EHS training, promotion and communication to improve employee’s awareness and competence of EHS;
- Conduct EHS audit and see to the implementation of the remediation actions;
- Ensure emergency response plans in place and aligning with local regulatory, regional, divisional and corporate requirements
- Track the EHS requirement of government and build effective communication with government;
- Establish and implement processes for internal and external timely communication when significant EHS issues arise
- Assist in the prevention of work-related illness and injury and maximize employee protection.
- All other duties as assigned.