The Thermo Fisher Scientific Finance Internship Program in South Korea is a full-year-internship program designed for high potential rising juniors and seniors majoring in finance and/or accounting. Interns will be matched to a specific Finance or Accounting project based on their skill set combined with the finance business need.
Our internship program projects are designed to give you real-world finance and accounting experiences and project responsibility in a large organization. In addition to being assigned to a manager and team, you will get additional opportunities to experience our corporate culture with exposure to finance leaders as well as others in the organization.
Projects could focus on the following finance functions:
- Financial Planning & Analysis / Commercial Finance
- General Accounting & Reporting, Cost Accounting
- Internal Audit
- Pricing & Analytics
- Travel & Entertainment Expenses Audit
- Other Ad hocs in Finance/Accounting
- Above bachelor degree holders in Accounting or Finance (Graduates are welcomed)
- Strong desire and motivation to develop a career as a future leader in the finance function
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Results oriented through initiative, ownership, and accountability
- Fluent in both Korean and English
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join