Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
Job Title: Customer Service Administrator
Location: Rodano, Milan (Italy)
- Monitors for new tender opportunities in designated geography
- Total management of the tender process, including expression of interest in forthcoming contract opportunities, completion of Pre-Qualification Questionnaires, and high-quality Tender submissions, in a timely manner.
- Effective navigation across differing tender portals
- Prepares initial tender documentation and coordinate the required approvals
- Produce and analyze data to support scenario analysis and strategy definition
- Ensure the documentation is submitted according to the deadlines
- Assemble and maintain internal Procurement documentation relating to the tendering process, including recording management approval relating to tendering and contracting actions.
- Maintains tender files and arranges their archiving upon Tender completion
- Prepares Tenders status reports and expected timelines on a regular basis and when requested.
Education and Experience:
- 7 – 10 years of experience in respective role within medical devices
- Strong knowledge of local business practices, and legal processes
- Good organizational and analytical skills and priority management
- Demonstrated ability to perform independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, ambitious and positive.
- Outgoing and friendly, with a “can do” attitude
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent computer skills, in particular spreadsheets in Excel.
- Fluency in spoken and written English
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join