We are looking for someone with extensive experience in a large call center environment. Must be able to respond to DR and outage situations in timely and knowledgeable manner. Must be able to quickly assimilate to the Thermo Fisher Scientific environment. Candidate must have in-depth knowledge of Genesys contact center applications. Exposure and knowledge of Avaya ACD and Verint Quality Monitoring & WFM is a plus.
Applicant should have extensive experience in a large call center environment. Must be able to respond to DR and outage situations in timely and knowledgeable manner. Must be able to quickly assimilate to the Thermo Fisher Scientific environment
Requirements (Must Have)
- Genesys Framework and configuration
- Create / Edit Agents, Route Points,
- Inbound Voice Routing
- List objects and Business Attributes
- Multimedia - Inbound Email and Chat routing
- Interaction Queues & Workbins
- Infomart Reporting with GI2
- Administration of GAX and Pulse
- Experience working tickets and troubleshooting issues to resolution
- Good Communication and interpersonal Skills
- Good Organizational Skills
- Available for travel (negotiable)
- Available for on-call, afterhours and weekends as needed
- Experience Interfacing Customers and business users
- Ability to work in a very fluid environment
- Ability to multi-task at a high level
- Ability to maintain your composure with vendor, customers and co-workers
Some experience with Genesys WFM.
Exposure to Avaya PBX, VDNs, Vectors and ACD.
Familiarity with Avaya CMS, Avaya Site Administration Software.
Exposure to Verint Quality Monitoring and WFM
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join