When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
Job Description Summary
In Charge of inland transportation operation, including documents preparation, customs system operation, manage whole carrier picking and in transit process and meet KPI, trouble shooting, carrier management, report making, internal/ external communication.
- Closely work with DC and 3PL carrier in order to make the picking and delivery on time
- Daily Tracking and trace
- Logistics operation optimizing to fulfill commercial & customer needs.
- Special/ Urgent picking and delivery arrangement
- Monitor the shipments status and handle the special case
- Coordinate with internal and external customers timely
- Make a good communication with 3PL carrier and DC
- 3PL Carrier and in-house management
- Logistics operation optimizing
- Monthly supplier payment check
- POD record and filing
- Follow up with supervisor’s instruction and feedback the result in time
- Monthly business analysis and report for extension work KPI
- College and above degree, major in logistics, supply chain or related areas.
- 2 years' relevant working experience
- Basic knowledge of ERP/SAP
- Good knowledge of inland transportation process
- Basic communication skills in English, reading and writing.
- Good computer skills, especially with Excel spreadsheet
- Good communicate skills, co-work with other department of internal company and the outside such as 3PL.
- Excellent logical and data analysis ability.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 56,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.