The Thermo Fisher Scientific Finance Internship Program is a 12 week summer internship program designed for high potential rising juniors and seniors majoring in finance and/or accounting as a feeder program to our full-time Finance Leadership Development Program (FLDP)..
Similar to the Finance Leadership Development Program, our internship program projects are designed to give you real-world finance and accounting experiences and project responsibility in a large organization. In addition to being assigned to a manager and team, you will get additional opportunities to experience our corporate culture with exposure to finance leaders and current FLDPs as well as others in the organization.
The Business Insights and Analytics team has a need for a Finance summer intern to assist with project requirements and the day to day support of the RSD Channel commercial business. This individual will participate in meetings and help move along project deliverable to execute on business specific process and enhancements of the sales tools and analytical support.
The successful candidate will be familiar with Microsoft Office tools and have a general knowledge of core financial concepts and how to leverage data and technology to aid in communicating efficient and accurate information to business partners.
- All candidates must be a rising collegiate junior or senior (preferred) by summer 2018 and currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and/or Accounting
- GPA of 3.2 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Strong desire and motivation to develop a career as a future leader in the finance function
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated experience with process improvement
- Results oriented through initiative, ownership, and accountability
- Geographical flexibility
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US without restriction.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join