Own all sales/account management responsibilities of specified Thermo Fisher MSD products relating to Science Market including resolving any issues.
- Define, align and implement Account Strategy.
- Maintain accurate quarterly booking forecasts.
- Manage ‘roadmap to PO’ and ensure proper communication throughout the company on the status of all accounts followed up.
- Understand all budget issues at each customer and take strategic action.
- Confirm all system configurations, specifications and acceptance conditions are appropriate for closing orders.
- Manage strategy and tactics of all sales for defined products in close cooperation with the Business Unit owners and local account teams.
- Ensure and follow up user satisfaction in cooperation with the local account, service and application teams.
- Manage system demonstrations by working closely with application engineers and product marketing managers.
- Manages the continuous process of identifying and nurturing the opinion leaders in the market served.
- Manage the sales booking process.
- Manage product issues in the field by working closely with the service group and application engineers for solutions.
- A university degree is typically required, or a combination of education and experience that demonstrate the required skills.
- Typically requires 10 years of related experience; more than 3 years people management experience.
- Highly developed negotiation skills for customer interaction and closure of sales and other issues.
- Excellent and clear communication skills to a diverse audience is critical to the success of this position.
- Systematic problem solving by working with customers and account team.
- Presentation skills and creating materials for presentations to internal and external audiences.
- Ability to work in good cooperation within an account team.
Ability to travel to customer sites and factory locally and internationally
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join