To ensure all documentation related to the successful release of a finished product is complete and conform to all SOPs and cGMPs.
Batch Record Reviews – Quality Assurance review of executed Processing and Packaging batch records. Ensure that all documentation related to product release is assembled prior to release.
QIR Facilitation – Facilitate the investigations of IR/DRs
Release of Product – Release of bulk and Finished Product
Administration - Attend teleconference meetings with the clients. Ensure that clients are copied on batch records. Photocopying and scanning of executed batch records.
Other duties as assigned.
- B.Sc. in chemistry, biology, life sciences or other related field.
- 3 to 5 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in a QA function.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal oral and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of SAP is an asset.
- Ability to work rotating shifts (Midnight, Afternoon and Day) is required.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join