Job ID :
Thailand - Remote / Field
- Manage distributor performance and key accounts to deliver financial commitment.
- Consistently achieve or exceed assigned monthly & annual goals.
- Develop and execute business development plans and opportunities.
- Ability to use sales tools, provide accurate sales forecast and provide market intelligence information and data.
- Timely submission of forecasts, weekly reports, monthly highlights and other related reports as required
- Present the company in a positive manner and maintain/build our reputation in the marketplace.
- Maintain intensity, persistence and continually strive to increase market share.
- Understand Fisher Scientific’s vast product portfolio and execute/ implement company defined sales and marketing strategies
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join