- Well manage and prioritize internal and external projects, including process development, cell line development, cell culture, media optimization and pilot manufacturing
- Work with a team of process scientists and technicians to define and design application based product specifications, processing parameters and operate TFS’ product in variable bioprocess workflows
- Lead the team to perform problem solving in the areas of process analytics, bio-manufacturing, and pilot manufacturing
- Deliver progress reports and presentations and ensure that management is aware of the current status and progress
- Interact with external clients and internal groups in collaborations and process improvements
- Promote customer application center in the industry by organize the in-horse seminars and industry symposiums or attending the industry forum, to enable achieve the profit target.
- Team motivation and talent development to enable the teams’ stability and talent retention.
- Work effectively in highly matrixed team environment, and work closely with global team to advance programs
- Master degree in chemical/bio Engineering , pharmaceutical sciences, Biochemistry or biotechnology or related discipline
- 5+ years of drug product process development experience in pharmaceuticals/biotechnology industry
- Familiarity with bioprocessing, manufacturing workflow
- Strong knowledge of lab/center operation
- Fluent English skills in terms of oral and writing English
- Good communication skills and problem solving capability
Preferred Qualifications: (optional)
• Working experience in similar Customer Experience/Excellent Center as senior leader
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join